Thursday, March 5, 2009

“Late nights shared between two people; two souls. Time has stopped; Spoken words are exchanged. Nothing happens, unfortunately; let’s change that. Hold me close, your body against mine; pleasure is what they call it. Attraction is the name of the game we play; Gentle touches lead to soft kisses. Soft kisses leading to a lot more than what was planned. The rest of the night is spent in each other’s arms, holding and caressing. Playing with the soft locks of my hair; I look into your eyes that scream of wanting. You look back with a halfway smile while you grab my hand and hold it close to your heart. It actually beats; you’re human after all. Smile is all I’m capable of doing. It’s all I ever wanted do whenever I was around you. Slowly I start to close my eyes and drift off to sleep in hopes that you’ll be there in the morning when I wake up, with my hand still at your heart feeling it beat against my hand.”

No comments: