Sunday, May 17, 2009

I quite frankly don’t know what men are attracted to anymore. I just don’t know. I guess i missed the lesson on how to grab a male without severe trust and detachment issues. I guess also part of the blame should be put on myself. I always go for the guys that i know are wrong for me, that are blantanly wrong for me, and then i always end becoming too attached… like that saying i guess, “you wear your heart on your sleeve.” I wear my fucking heart on my forehead. And apart of me likes being single, no doubt, being able to judge and critize on the pathetic in relationships of their own is so much fun. But i don’t know, i would like to drop the whole cold hearted bitch act, and try to believe that something will work. To believe in someone. It’s so hard these days trying to find a successful relationship. It really is. And maybe i am whining a little bit, which is why i never was successful at this whole “spill your heart out through your blog” shit. I don’t know. Reflections, reflections how i fucking loathe them so.
-crack-n-berries

No comments: