Friday, August 21, 2009

“I ask myself why, and in that same breath, as I watch you, I get my answer. It’s everything about you; it’s that teasing smile, that warm scent. It’s the curve of your arms, the tousle of your hair, the ring of your voice. It’s just everything about you. But more than that, it’s everything about me. It’s everything about the way you make me laugh, cry, smile and hurt. It’s everything about the way you make me feel. And that’s everything that I cannot, and would not, want to let go off.”

2 comments:

Charles Benedict Ng said...

the firs thing that caught my eye wasn't the entree, it was the little twitter update at the right saying new L4d maps @ cyberdome! hahaha

looks like you're still nuts about the game! hahaha

Jo said...

i am! the new maps are fun x2 go play @ cyber ^^